Collision Repair Services
Our goal is to give you peace of mind with our warranty-backed repairs. Using the latest training and technology, our technicians will return your damaged vehicle to the like-new condition you expect!
We provide assistance and work with any insurance company throughout the claims and repair process.
- Latest estimating procedures
- Fully trained and certified estimators
- Knowledgeable with all make and model vehicles
- CCC One estimating system
Initial Body Work
Timely and quality repairs are our priority.
- Vehicle disassembly and new parts check-in
- Inspection for additional damage
- Frame measuring and mechanical service
- Metal straightening and new part fitment
Finished Body Work
Any repair work to existing panels is done to the strictest tolerance for a lasting repair.
- Final filler and repair work
- Quality inspection of repairs
- Corrosion protection and priming procedures
- Blend panel preparation for color matching
Paint Mixing & Color Matching
To ensure your car looks the way you remember, we can scan your cars color into our computer for the best paint match available.
- Digital paint identification system
- "Spray-out" library for color matching
- Support from our supplier for any color
- Colormatch verification
We use waterborne paint products and recycle or remove all hazardous waste to do our part in protecting our environment.
- Sikkens Waterborne Paint System
- Garmat climate controlled downdraft paint booth
- Latest technology in spray gun and safety equipment
- Factory trained paint procedures
Final Assembly & Detailing
The last part of the procedure will have your car looking like new!
- Re-assembly after refinishing
- Finish buffing and polishing
- Complimentary interior cleaning and car wash
- Final inspection before delivery